About the Course
We know that planning and attacking successfully can be the most difficult parts about playing chess. That’s why we present to you FM Tekeyev’s amazing review of the Minority Attack in his latest course.
If you are looking for a new way to take Black out of his/her comfort zone, don’t hesitate to learn from FM Tekeyev’s masterful series describing how you can implement the Minority Attack in your chess repertoire.
From outstanding game reviews between super GMs to deep analyses of common variations, you will be more than ready to surprise your opponent and claim a thrilling victory!
In this course, FM Zaur Tekeyev will guide you through all the possible variations for White (though transposable for Black) to play the Minority Attack.
Specifically, he will cover the following:
- How to beat Black’s passive play
- How to exploit b-file and c-file weaknesses (especially on the critical c6 square)
- How to deal with Black taking on b5
- Exploiting the commonly isolated d5 pawn
- Countering Black’s best options
What will this course do for you?
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to adapt this attacking strategy to suit your playing style. From there, you can begin practicing what you have learned about the Minority Attack (and its many variations) into your own games.
What you will learn:
- The common Minority Attack setup with the b5-b4 pawn push
- The best way to attack Black’s clear weaknesses
- How to organize your pieces to optimize your attack
- General Minority Attack ideas to use in your games
FM Zaur Tekeyev (FIDE 2407)
Is a FIDE Master with one International Master norm. Zaur has been coaching chess players of different ages and levels for many years. As a player, he has won multiple tournaments, one of the best results being the 1st place in Russian National Students’ Chess League Championship (Moscow Open, 2017). Zaur is also a big online blitz player, with an online rating of over 2800.