- Includes Mega Update Service 2021: update your Mega with your ChessBase 16/15 program every week with over 5,000 new games. That’s about 250,000 new games by the end of 2021!
- Enlarged Tournament menu!
- Comfortable menu and more top-level tournaments than ever before!
- Direct access to the games of all the World Championships, among the over 450 years of chess knowledge.
- Direct acees to Top Tournaments, Games, CrossTable and more
- Player lexicon for download with over 600,000 player names and more than 40,000 player photos (only with ChessBase 16 or 15)
More than 400,000 new games
Hundreds of thousands of new games played in 2020 were added to the new Mega Database 2021. A lot of these games were played by renowned grandmasters and are annotated by well-known ChessBase authors.
Navigating the database is easier than ever: the Mega Database menu makes it easy to prepare for your games, to search for tournaments, to find annotated games or to access all the games.
All World Championship matches & related games, Women’s-, Juniors- and Senior’s World Championships tournaments were added and a lot of top tournaments can be directly accessed via the menu — with tables, all games, and texts about the tournaments which give you additional information and insights.
Tournament information, e.g. Tournament text to the World Chess Championship 2016, or to recent top tournaments as Wijk aan Zee 2020, Biel Masters 2020 or Gibraltar Masters 2020.
All games from the World Champion matches, a lot of them with annotations and analysis by top grandmasters offer insights to all the games.
The ChessBase Mega Database 2021 is the premiere chess database with over 8,4 million games from 1560 to 2020 in high quality. Packing more than 85,000 annotated games, Mega 2021 contains the world‘s largest collection of high-class analysed games. Train like a pro! Prepare for your opponents with ChessBase and the Mega Database. Let grandmasters explain how to best handle your favorite variations, improve your repertoire and much more.