۱.۳GB / اطلاعات بیشتر
Exchange like a Grandmaster with GM Sipke Ernst
The Art of Exchanges is one of those under-the-radar ‘super skills’ that all the strong players possess, and the rest doesn’t quite get.
It is perhaps the most important, very underestimated SKILL in chess.
Few players, other than IMs and GMs realize how powerful that skill really is.
Needless to say, over 95% of club players do not put much thought when it comes to exchanging their pieces or pawns. If the exchange looks “fair” or “equal” why not swap a pair of bishops, trade the knight, or few pawns?
After every “equal-looking” exchange your position will deteriorate until you lose.
Dutch Grandmaster and FIDE Trainer Sipke Ernst has developed a game-changing training to make sure your position IMPROVES after every exchange you make.
This ideology allowed him to break 2600 Elo while beating some of the strongest GMs on his way.
With this 3-hour course, you’ll get the complete blueprint to exchanges, and you will improve your positions every time you decide to swap pieces. You will know exactly which pieces to exchange and which to keep.
What you will learn:
- How Grandmasters think when it comes to exchanges: a simple process to keep in mind
- Good and bad reasons for exchanging pieces
- Capablanca’s winning approach to winning exchanges – creating a technical win
- What are the strategic exchanges and the must-know exchange objectives
- Exchanging for the attack
- Material imbalances and how exchanges affect the evaluation of the position
GM Sipke Ernst (FIDE 2606)
Is an international grandmaster, and a professional chess coach. Sipke was born in 1979, learned chess at the age of 9 at school and has been hooked on the game ever since. GM Sipke Ernst hold an MA degree in Dutch Language and Culture.